Sunday, August 26, 2012

Disney Cricut Princess Decorations

Disney Princess Decorations

Using Cricut Machine and Cartridges
 

The theme of my granddaughter's third birthday was Disney Princesses. I created eight Disney Princesses to use as wall decorations for the party using Cricut Cartridge Disney Dreams Come True and Cricut Cartridge Disney Happily Ever After. For most of the princesses I used the Fit to Page setting of my Cricut Expression machine using 12 x 12 paper.


Cinderella






 

Snow White


Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Belle were the first ones I did. I added a few embellishments to add some dimension and sparkle to the princesses.
Sleeping Beauty
Belle



 
Next, was Jasmine,  Pocohantas, Ariel and Mulan.
 


Jasmine

Pocohantas




                                 
Ariel
Mulan

In my next posting I will show you a few extra decorations that I made in addition to the princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment