Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Disney Cricut Princess Decorations-Extras

In an earlier blog I said that I would post additional wall decorations for my granddaughter's princess birthday party. I got a little sidetracked with back-to-school preparations. So here are the extras that I made for the party.
 
 
No princess party would be complete without a castle! This is from the Cricut Once Upon a Princess Cartridge.
Cinderella Slipper was made with glitter paper from Michael's but I don't know who makes it.  This is from the Disney Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge.


Cinderella's Coach complete with horse. This was also from Happily Ever After Cartridge. I used ribbon for the harness and added gems.



  Sophia Banner: I didn't have the Cricut Pennant Cartridge at the time, so I improvised and used the Cricut Stand and Salute Cartridge. Recollecitons Hallographic Paper from Michaels was used for the crowns on the banner. I attached the banner sections with glittered blue ribbon from Michaels.
Working with Cricut is still a work in progress for me, but I think I am starting to get the hang of it. I hope you have learned something from my creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment