Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ice cream party tags and game

My seven year old granddaughter was having an ice cream themed birthday party at a local frozen yogurt restaurant. I helped her mother by making the ice cream tags to put on the party favors. I cut them out using my Cricut machine and the Simply Charmed Cartridge.
I punched holes in the tops of the cones and left them blank for her mom to write on.


Instead of Pinning the Tail on the Donkey they decided to put the Cherry on the Ice Cream Sundae. I made the sundae by sketching it out freehand then cutting the pieces out from colored scrapbook paper scraps I had on hand. After assembling it I added a few accents with my glitter pen. They hung it on the wall for a decoration until it was time for the children to try to put the cherries on. It was a fun time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment